☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, December 20, 2008 | 12:07 AM

I know i'm slowly falling into depression even without having to notice the clinical symtoms of depression.

Loss of appetite? Yep.
Sleep too much? Forget it, that happens everyday!
Can't concentrate on easy tasks? I don't let emotions get in the way of my work.
Feel hopeless and worthless? Not really. It's something else.
Can't control your negative thoughts? I'm slowly losing control ;O
Constantly irritated or getting enraged over small things? YES. HELP ME!
Think life is worthless? Have suicidal thoughts? I don't believe in suicide! Three cheers for life! :D

Minor, minor depression. I won't ever get suicidal so no worries. I'm more worried about my temper. I nearly reach my danger zone a few weeks ago. I didn't say anything because i don't argue with my parents. Yet i was so pissed i lost control of myself. I bit my tongue, wishing it would bleed and hurt badly. Sounds crazy? I lose all sense of reasoning when i'm seriously pissed. When i calmed down, i thought, what the hell did i bite myself for? -.-

What is wrong with being simple?
Why do simple people get forgotten easily?
Is the presence of a simple person that small or even invisible?
What if i never belonged from the start?

I don't want to be forgotten. I don't want to be alone.

I feel like giving up expecting people to remember even my name. Because Charmaine's one of those insignificant wallflowers you can pass by and not notice. Because she's such a boring, simple, quiet, meek goody-two-shoes. The kind you forget as time passes by. Right right right?

I had a terrifying thought today. My thoughts ran wild. I thought i would die alone next time and no one would find out. Because i have no siblings and if no one else remembers me.. Oh my God lah. But then i told myself, all humans die alone anyway. Basket! Even when i counsel myself, it is by cold, cruel facts. I'm way too harsh when i'm being realistic.

I give up.
Just posted this. Maybe ranting would ease things up.
Right now, I'm going to find things to cheer me up! :D





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.