☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, December 25, 2008 | 8:35 PM


メリークリスマス!
Merry christmas everyone!


Isn't that picture cute? I love anything chibi. Yay for Naruto chibi-ness! I read finish all 429 chapters of the Naruto manga in a week (Go ahead and call me a manga freak!). Amazingly, it's the first manga to make me cry four times while reading it. All the great characters keep dying. And i sobbed so hard for Itachi. I knew he never hated Sasuke but the ending was like.. Argh. Too heartwrenching. D:

I WANT TO GET NARUTO PLUSHIES ! :D

I want to thank my friends for posting nice messages in my cbox. Thanks for trying to cheer me up. I'm over it. I converted those emotions into strength. :)

Thank you nehneh Yingxue for being my never melting Ms Snowman. I say she is never melting because her motto is to be there for me 'Anytime, Anywhere'. Hehe.

On to my Christmas.. Carellynn invited the class over to her house. Woon Ching, Nabilah, Fiza, Wan Wen, Jasmine, Bixue and i went for the party.



Carellynn let us try out using mineral salts to scrub off dead skin.






Carellynn's mother conducts an experiment involving health supplements as an energy source to power a light bulb. It demonstrates the usefulness of certain health supplements in providing the energy we need. The more energy it contains, the brighter the light bulb will be. Interesting, huh?


Flicker, flicker..


Boom! Super bright now :D


A pile of christmas presents!


Excited about the gift exchange. Heheh. ;D


Time to draw lots..


Our haul for the day! LOL.

Went to my ex-babysitter's house after that. It is her husband's birthday tomorrow. Half of my childhood was spent with them so they're like my second parents. I grew up surrounded by adults, not people of my age. ;/





Since there won't be any class outing tomorrow, i'm going back to my hairdresser tomorrow. Part 2 of my hair works. Meh. My mother doesn't like my current hair colour. She said once the roots show up, all the hair dye and hairlights will be wasted. Hmm, my hair's.. light brown like those Japanese girls in the magazines. Not that i wanted it. That's the problem with DIY hair dyeing. But i can't helping thinking i look better with lighter colored hair. GRRRR. Colour dilemma. -.-

Toodles!
























CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.