☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, December 26, 2008 | 9:56 PM


My belated Christmas present! :)

I was dragged out of bed at 9am by my mom. She wanted to bring Grandmother to get a haircut before Chinese New Year rolls round. Took 969 to Tampines and reached at 11am. I had breakfast by myself at the kopitiam while my mother, grandmother and the maid were at the salon. One of the few times i actually feel comfortable being alone. Thereafter, they ordered take-aways and mother and i sent them back home before heading to Century Square.

Spent my whole afternoon at the salon. Oh, i saw my ex-classmate, Mahdi! Couldn't recognise him at all. Sorry Mahdi. T.T My hairdresser told me not to do any more bleaching, meaning i can't get highlights. I can only do lowlighting. Hmm. I still want to do highlights. Next time then.

Hehehe. I got the Naruto plushies i wanted! Yesterday say want to buy, today buy. Tsk tsk. I got them from Urban Concepts at Tampines Mall. The shop didn't have stock of the Naruto plushie so they got someone from the branch at Changi Airport to send it over in half an hour. My mom and i went to makan while waiting. They called my handphone to notify me when it arrived. They're so nice, seriously. Thumbs up for their service. The shop deals mainly with Anime stuff. Maybe i should go visit their branches when i pass by Cineleisure or Changi Airport in future. I saw some Akatsuki plushies too. But i only want the main characters. ;/





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.