
See the girl on the top right? You can see the full-size picture by clicking on it. It's actually a scanlation from the manga, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, chapter 105 page 5. The one i'm super hooked on now.
Anyone knows where i can get gloves like the one she's wearing? Or something similar. I'm going on a shopping spree when my two weeks holiday comes and i'm going to hunt for those. I have no budget in particular for that pair of gloves.
I thought i would be able to get MTNN manga from Kinokuniya. It turned out MTNN wasn't even licensed out to any English publisher. Meaning, there're only Japanese and Chinese copies available now. I can't read them either because i suck at Chinese and i haven't learn kanji for Japanese. Chuang Yi will never print them either because the content is too sadistic, gory and psychological. And their books never go beyond PG-13.
Even the MTNN anime got censored. Imagine blood stains being coloured green all because they don't want it to look too gory. There won't be a full anime to cover the entire manga (just 25 episodes). Because there is a group of villains called 'New Bloodline'. They have bred evil into their bloodline since history (hence the name, i guess) and are bent on eliminating humanity. At the start, when Sicks (people call them sick, thus he got that name) met Neuro for 'tea', he had this large house set as a stage for a sick show. Every room had someone who was blackmailed into murdering someone they are close to. It was like watching manipulation and senseless massacre live. The sheer evilness makes you sick, really.
Last Sunday, my parents encouraged me to continue learning Japanese as a third langugae. They said i can learn it outside of school. They knew i didn't enjoy learning it last semester because of all the tests and other module homework. And they knew i wanted to learn kanji. Because they know i'm a sucker for all things Japanese. Haha. :D
I want to take up Japanese lessons, karate and rollerskating. It's a matter of time or whenever i feel like it. I'll probably be learning rollerskating soon with Shihui since it goes into my NYAA record as well. Yayness!