☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Wednesday, December 10, 2008 | 2:39 PM

Shagged shagged shagged.

Organic chemistry common test was a piece of cake because it's the only subject that i am good at even though i have no interest in it. Save for the nitrobenzene's reaction mechanism. I didn't focus on that even though i had a hunch it would be tested. Ah crap.

Last night was horrible. Before 12am nothing i memorised for cell biology went into my head. It was like being in a daze. And then after midnight, everything went inside my head but i was sleepy and getting a headache. I thought of drinking red bull, coffee and chicken's essence and eating sugary stuff all at a go to keep myself awake. Yup, the stupid things i think of when i'm tired. Heh. I only slept at 5am and that was without mugging finish too.

Can't say i did too much for cell biology common test then. I remembered an alcohol and an acid being added in the isolation of casein. Yet i couldn't remember for the life of me WHAT. Sigh. That, and the DNA, and proteins questions were screwed up. Raaaaaaaaaaaaar!

Just physics left. It's another killer for me. I can never score at anything with numbers. Give me words and graphics and i will be peachy. :D

This morning, my mom was talking to me a bit about dyeing hair and etc. She's ok with me doing highlights. BUT i haven't told her the colour and the design i want. I have a feeling she will say i'm crazy. I don't see a point in spending hundreds and looking like some random person in the streets (Ignore my current hair colour because it's DIY dyed). Oh well. Let's just see how things go. :O

I'm still trying to find a shop that sell arm warmers in Singapore! I was hoping for a light pink one to match another pink sleeveless shirt i have. That shirt is quite girly, with lots of laces. So i thought of arm warmers to complete the look. I came across a online shopping site that sells Japanese stuff in Singapore. They have a nice black one. But since i'm not too fond of online shopping, i will continue hunting around in Singapore and check out their outlet at The Central (Damn, would have gone there last Saturday if i knew). If all else fails, i will get it online.

Off to study physics slack! ;x





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.