☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, January 09, 2009 | 11:38 PM

I got a call yesterday asking me if i can volunteer for the NYP Open House 2009. Since i'm free today, i decided to help out.

Came to school wearing my old orientation tee. After everyone in my shift settled down (Guan Yang, Pei Chen and i), Wai Jit explained the procedures to us. FS0802's Nicholas was supposed to be in-charge but he was away due to something. That's about it. Then Ms Lye came by to pass us our Open House tees. :D

There was a NTU undergraduate who joined us for the most part of our shift. He's one of the people working on the video that my booth is playing. It's a 3D video on viral endocytosis and eukaryotic cell structure. So yea, he told us a bit about himself. He's a final-year mechanical engineering student doing this as part of his project. And that we seldom end up working as what we are studying now. Just like me lah. I intend to be a psychologist then rise up to be a psychology researcher. That's my dream! :D


Not many visitors come in the morning. So most of the time, we can sit down and rest.




I watched the video for 4 hours straight. I think i got all the structure's name and functions drilled inside me already lah. Which is a good thing too. I felt like laughing at the description for lysosomes. They called it 'The Suicide Sac'. LOL!


Histones! The image of it in 3D is brilliant ok!

My shift ended at 2.30pm. I had no idea Nabilah & Fiza were in the shift right after mine. Could have joined them. Heheh. On the way out of school, i bumped into Jessie, Li Ling and their classmate at the atrium escalator. Turned out they were assigned ushering duties from 3-9pm. So long ;O Chatted with them for awhile before heading home.


I made sushi today. My hands don't have the skill for shaping sushi lah. I ended up using molds to make all the sushi. And there was too much rice in the onigiri. :( My parents like the square ones (plain rice mixed with furikake). They thought i was making a caterpillar with sushi because of the layout!


I bought this from Central some time ago. It's nice. Green tea chocolate coated with a thin layer of milk chocolate with crispy bits in them. 16 sticks in one box. It's worth the cost lah :3






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.