
I woke up with a sinking feeling today. It's that kind of ominous feeling, knowing that something isn't going to be right. I hate it when i get that feeling. It really unnerves me.
When i got to school, i
sort of got my answers. I was slightly miffed. Can't say the same for the rest, to say the least.
Everything went just as i predicted before semester 2 began. When you know how the human mind works, you don't have to bother about revenge. You can sit back and sip a cup of tea while watching people dig their own graves. Because karma's a bitch.
I was deep in thought the entire day. However, i had a great laugh when i reached home and thought about everything that happened up to today. So
these are the kind of things 17-year olds do? I can never be like them even if i try. I'm just a stiff old fart who isn't much of a talker. :D
Que sera sera. I have bigger fish to fry, after all. Who gives a damn about the ikan bilis?
I'm currently converting the Naruto VCDs i rented into MPEG format so that i can watch them on my PSP. After that, i might decide to do the same for all the ODEX Anime VCDs i own. Not that i buy them anymore. I prefer manga now.