☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Tuesday, January 20, 2009 | 11:42 PM

Woon Ching & i ponned Biostatistics lecture. I would only be listening to my iPod and copying notes blindly. So i might as well use the time to work on the P1 presentation. Had Big Breakfast and then went to buy the A1 corrugated plastic board from College Bookstore.




Nothing interesting happened during Biochemistry lecture. Except that my clothes were almost identical to some other guy's. Which is so wrong lah. Embarrassing -.-"

I like to wear casual smart shirts with ties & vests. Unfortunately, i seldom see girls dressing like that in Singapore even though it's not a males-only dress style. I want a knitted vest. But i only find it in males clothes shop. Roarrrrr.

Stayed back after school to get started for the P1 cooking. The red beans take too long to cook so we're cooking it in advance and chilling it overnight.

There were other groups working on their food too. & some senior brought a portable speaker along so we all enjoyed free music.



Drawing of the group mascots in progress!








The lab was mostly cleared by 7pm. The mee jiang kueh (MJK) gang ran into bad luck. The salt they were using was saltier for some reason, like different brand or something. So their product ended up being super salty pancakes. Eek +_+

They rushed to redo their products. Woon Ching & i stayed back with them. We had fun helping them pound the pandan leaves! Haha.

They tried some new ways to cook the MJK.

1) Using the frying pan
2) Oven
3) Baking

The texture turned out really crispy for some. Yum~


Fs0803's class menu. We're mini chefs, ok! :D









Prata wanton & Personal Mee Jiang Kueh








Lovestruck In A Beany World & Wrapprebus








Soto cupcakes







Mee jiang kueh~ Mee jiang kueh~


















By the time we finished washing up, it was 9pm. We chatted with Lin Liang for awhile before leaving. We haven't start on the poster and script so majority of us stayed up to complete things. :)









CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.