☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, February 19, 2009 | 10:55 PM

ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
19 February
09:00AM - 11:00AM

Haha. Oh man. Imma feeling guilty. I didn't study seriously for this paper. There goes my 'A' for the final module grade. I prefer having the exams held at the sports hall as compared to A.339. The latter is so freaking cold! Even with a jacket on, my nose was still running. Felt so pekchek, had to sniffle all the way till the paper ended. LOL! :D

Accompanied Woon Ching as she went around the school paying her debts (I make her sound bad, huh?). Both of us, being serious slackers, decided to just spend the afternoon hanging around AMK. Had lunch at Sumo House.


Let's say it loudly and proudly.. WE LOVE SUMO HOUSE! :D




I ordered the plate of shishamo! 5 pieces for $2 is cheap. They're one of my favourite foods! :3 Woon Ching's like super lucky. She had wanted to order her gyozas. But Sumo House likes to give complimentary dishes on the house. And they gave us a plate of gyozas this time! TYCO!

Hmm. That's my udon and Woon Ching's half-eaten shishamo. Ew? Hahaha!

Woon Ching suddenly mentioned she wanna get a new pair of shoes. We both saw this smexy high-cut sneakers and thought of getting it. Yep, both of us with the same shoes!


Even my parents said the shoes are nice. Quite the steal for $24.90. My parents know I love high-cut shoes. Something about the boot-shape just attracts me. :)

Walked around AMK Hub and went shopping for clothes. We bought similar (yes, again!) tops too. It's those kind of cutesy top with two dangling puff balls. Woon Ching got hers dark blue while I prefered mine white.


We look so shagged in this photo. Eyebags and pimples. No thanks to exams..

Went home at 3pm. We had nowhere else to go and our wallets are empty. No joke, there's not a single note left in mine!

I'll probably go shopping by myself after next Wednesday's physics paper or on Thursday. There're quite a few stuff I need to get and I might have to go a few places. I'm tempted to go to Liang Court as well even though there's nothing I need to get. More like go there because my favourite food's there and I like the ambience. A shopping trip to pamper myself! :D

Heck, I'm daydreaming when I've two more papers to go.






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.