☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, February 28, 2009 | 11:05 PM

Extra note: I'm going to reveal the fourth suggestion as requested. This section is dedicated to Cheryl!

I'm pleased to hear my post entertained you people (those who read my blog, at least). My primary joke style is by parodying. Perhaps I'll consider posting more parodies in future.

I'll leave you to enjoy the final suggestion now!

Last edited: 1 March 2009, 4:55pm

***

This post is dedicated to my darling Woon Ching! ♥
Because right now, I'll give her something to laugh about after her disturbing experience. I'll try. I'm not the world's best comedian, afterall.

Don't you all just loathe guys who sees girls as nothing more than tools? The kind that only wants a woman for her body? The kind who prowls around social networking websites to hunt for easy prey? Only to shag her and dump her for a new target?

That's the kind of jerks I'm referring to, in a nutshell. Come on, if they want to get laid so badly, they should just head to the red light district and (insert whatever innuendo you like)!

Makes you wanna teach them a good lesson, huh? Allow me to contribute some brilliant suggestions.

1. A good kick at where the sun doesn't shine.

As much as I'd love to watch that ass' face contort in pain, no. This punishment is only good for how long the guy is on his knees in pain.

2. The overrated procedure, castration.

You heard me right. It's way overrated. It's practically the solution everyone jokes about whenever it comes to dealing with jerks. I'll re-consider if you decide to use a blunt weapon.

3. Estrogen overdose.

Woon Ching and I liked this idea. Feed or inject that moron with an overdose of estrogen. This will cause the estrogen level in his body to exceed the average level. And hmm, grow a pair of mountains, maybe. When other guys start seeing 'her' in the same perverse way he does to girls, that moron will finally learn how degrading it is to be treated like a slut.

4. Castration & Mental torture.

I hope you aren't cringing yet. 'Cos we're far from being done. *Grins*

You know what they say. Lessons should be lifelong. What say you we give horny jerks something to remember for the rest of their life? Here's my idea. Chop them off and toss them into concentrated acid. And make sure the guy's eyes are wide open to see everything from start to end.

Mmm. I've laid out the plot. It's up to you to enact the gory scene in your mind. Feel free to insert extra details to spice things up.

Um, was I sadistic? :O

Some points to note before I conclude this short post:

1. This entire post is meant to be a joke. No need to get paranoid because I'm perfectly sane.

2. Just because I gave those suggestions doesn't mean I'll commit them.

3. I don't watch horror/ tragedy/ gore movies if you think that's where I get my ideas from. I just happen to be creative.

...

I think I might have just bought a ticket to Singleville with this post. No guy's gonna want me after this. Hahaha!

P/S: I'll be there for you anytime you need a listening ear, WC :)





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.