☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Wednesday, February 04, 2009 | 9:23 PM

Today's biostatistics day! Seriously, the only lessons for the day are biostatistics lecture and tutorial. Right after the morning lecture, we all had brunch at North Canteen. And i had two tomatoes today! I'm nicknamed tomato because i like eating tomatoes and also because my face flushes whenever i laugh too hard. :3

That's Woon Ching, Yours truly, Nabilah and our fruit juices. Much thanks to Raymond for taking this photo.







It's a traffic light! The three sisters have very different tastes.. One likes watermelon juice, another banana juice and lastly green apple juice. Guess who likes what? ;)






We all had an awesome break before the tutorial. Oh yeah, I learned something new today. I've never really paid attention to the body proportions until Woon Ching commented I look tall because of my long legs.

What's the point of having a short torso and long legs when I'm just 156cm tall?! Now i feel so improportionate. Why can't i be at least 160cm? ROARRR. :(

We spent the rest of the break at the library. I took a short nap after playing Taiko no Tatsujin with Woon Ching on my PSP. I woke up after sensing someone was talking about me. Turned out everyone was amused by my cute snoring.

Not only do i yawn in my sleep, i have a cute snoring sound too. I swear all my sleeping habits are being revealed to me by those around me D:

But the best part of the break was.. Our sick conversation. Hohoho! I'll summarise our naughty discussion.


For a no strings attached ONS, do purchase a C at a convenience store. According to someone, while you're at it, pick out a flavour of your liking. Oh oh, and using a V will spice up the night!


I will leave it to you guys to guess what those letters mean. I only realised that there are more than one answer for each letter after i finished typing it! LOL!

After the tutorial, Woon Ching & I met up with Zheng Yi to watch the movie, Love Matters. Super funny show! I love all the double entendres used in the script! I still remember some of the lines.


My sperm has reached the customs.



The youthful bird has gone forvever.

Ah Seng heard his son singing this song after Ah Seng found out he was suffering from ED. Hilarious!!
The arcade at AMK Hub has the Taiko no Tatsujin machine! It's new. The only downside is that it's entirely Chinese (still got some Japanese songs lah). One of songs Woon Ching played was Hare Hare Yukai from the anime, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. I had watched the anime before and loved that song! There's even an official dance choreographed for that song.

After a few rounds of drumming, we watched another girl play. She was playing the 'Insane' level, aka the hardest level if you don't get the name. Damn, she's decent but she failed that round. I don't know how people can actually score 9xx,xxx for that round. -.-"

Went to meet my parents for dinner. Upon reaching home, my neighbours greeted us. My neighbour's son like me. My mom said he kept looking at me. ;O

He's nice and all. But I'm not a shotacon, ok? Did i fool you guys into thinking he was my age? HAHA. He's Shawn and he's a cute kid. :D

I wonder why there are people who like me the moment they see me. Just like that time at the MINDS carnival.. Do I have an approachable aura around me or something? :}






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.