Had lunch with Esther as usual. This time, I requested to eat at Seoul Garden. I had a sudden desire to grill the meat there. Hahaha! It's weird, I know! Not to mention it hurts like (inserts swear word) whenever droplets of hot oil splatter on your hand. But it's still fun. Heh.
It's peculiar. In the past, I hid my true feelings. Like when someone made me unhappy, I would continue smiling and pretend every damn thing was ok. Strangely enough, today, I'm actually lying for real. I guess I must have been extremely bitter with myself. Looks like I'll be creating artificial emotions and behaviour more than ever from now on.
Today, I'll share with you this! Hope it amuses you as much as it did to me. ;D
The 11 Geekiest Tattoos Of All Times!http://www.geekpadshow.com/2009/02/permanent-dork-11-geekiest-tattoos-of.htmlSweet Heavens. If I ever get a tattoo (I highly doubt so 'cos I hate injections and the like), those designs will not even be in the discussion topic for my tattoo! Seriously!