I'm slacking off from updating! Man, the things that come with long holidays... First, I became muddle-headed. Now I'm lazy to boot. Awful combo! D:
A quick update of the highlights of the past week...
21 March: Went to get my hair done. I had jokingly asked for purple highlights! When I was in Secondary Four, I reeeeally wanted those! Can't say I feel the same now. It's more to amuse myself. I mean, purple hair leh! Haha. I didn't do it ultimately because it's one color that's hard to complement with other hair colors. My hairdresser recommended a base of ash brown and light ash blonde highlights. Something new for a change.
25 March: My father bought me a Canon Digital IXUS 870IS. I no longer have a reason to bitch about my handphone's zoom factor! No more...
%#@$&! Lousy handphone camera! I can't capture that ________!!
28 March: Finished editing codes for new blogskin. I credited all the blogskin designers whose codes I used. Say no to plagiarism!
I spent quite a lot of time surfing around wikipedia too. Read up articles on the different types of vegetarians (I did think of becoming one), psychological warfare, and the different types of political parties and philosophies in general.
I also found some interesting and funny articles!
I'm not always a serious kid! Will be posting about them throughout this week 'cos I don't wanna spam so many entries at a go. :)