☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Tuesday, April 21, 2009 | 11:28 PM

These days, I let myself loose around friends. I'm talking more crudely now and I talk a lot more. Even when I'm not talking, I make gibberish sounds and meowing until Esther said she's gonna pour a pail of water on me to shut me up!

Esther recently started reading Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy) on mangafox. I had read it a long time ago on OneManga. And she said I reminded her of Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket and Mikan from Gakuen Alice. I know I make anime expressions on my face but actions wise, I'm not comical enough to be compared to those two.

I've a strange characteristic, though. My personality subconsciously mimics that of my favourite characters in some ways. I have two faves right now! I think my character is slowly becoming like Gray from Fairy Tail. Oops? :D

I told my father how I wanted to design my coat and he got a tailor he knows well to do it. It's a super simple design but there's a lot of work involved. Not to mention all the buttons have to be removed, changed and re-sewn and new holes have to be made. Shall get it in a week.

Yesterday my LG Viewty KU990R screwed up. In a nutshell, all the images and photos taken disappeared. Either the memory card or the handphone cocked up. So my father helped me to enquire at the shop. They replaced the memory card and it's fine now. It had better stay that way. Grrrrr. ._."





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.