☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, April 02, 2009 | 11:11 PM

Went out with Woon Ching today. Was supposed to meet her at 9 plus at Sengkang station but some things cocked-up for her so she arrived late. I bought cold coffee and pocky and sat on one of the benches outside the station to eat while waiting for her. :D

This must be the joke of the day. We got lost twice within an hour. The details of it are really retarded too.

First, we took the bus someone recommended on their blog to get to the Sengkang Sports Complex. After a few stops, we felt that something was wrong and we alighted, only to realise that bus stop was walking distance away from Compasspoint.

BASKET!

Just then, we decided to walk to the complex instead. We were kuku enough to not know how confusing the LRT lines were. We randomly picked a route and began walking. While walking along the road, I looked to my left and saw a bird on it. It got ran over sometime ago. But you can see a dried-up pink and white patch (You should know what the patch is) and a few feathers sticking out from it. Didn't gross me out, though. I was staring at it, simply hoping that the bird had fainted on the road or something and wasn't conscious when it was ran over. The latter would suck big time.

Right after that, we reached the nearest LRT station. It was Renjong (probably misspelled) and yay, WE WENT IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!

BASKET!

We finally decided to take the LRT back to Sengkang and then straight to Farmway, the station nearest to Sengkang Sports Complex.


That's Renjong station.


Yaaaaayness! Finally!


Here's the regular pool. With a depth of 1.2m, it is used to all training sessions.




The slides! Colorful, yea? They aren't as fun as the tall slides over at Jurong East Swimming Complex. The lady lifeguard there is real nice. She warned us about a pervert at the Jacuzzi pool. I had a funny feeling when I walked past that man earlier on. But I didn't pay much attention to it.

This makes it the second time I'm able to sense evil intent people give off without studying their body language. I have no idea how I came to develop this skill either. Truly weird.


Oh lookie, the toilets!



After 2-3 hours of soaking, Woon Ching and I washed up and headed to Compasspoint for lunch.


There were people flying kites at the big field next to Farmway station.


The dessert we had after our meal. Ching ordered iced jelly cocktail and the aunty gave her grass jelly instead. $1.80 for a bowl of shaved ice and a scoop of grass jelly. Zomg, daylight robbery.

Walked around Compasspoint before taking a bus to her house. We were supposed to work on something but ended up slacking. Heh. Left at 7.30pm along with Ching when she went downstairs to meet her father for dinner. I took a 5 minutes walk to get out of the estate and boarded bus no. 167 home. 30 minutes of peace and listening to my iPod. :)






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.