Didn't fall asleep in food ingredients lecture today. I thought all my modules for this semester were fun or at least
ok. But lately, I either 'catch no ball' or find the topic dry. Sometimes I would resort to poking my hands with my mechanical pencil a couple of times so that the pain would keep me awake. All I got was numerous
miniscule welts that measures the width of my pencil lead and it looks disgusting. -_-
I got frustrated with the blood smears during human biology and immunology practical. Everything went fine till it reached the oil immersion lens. Couldn't see a thing after that.
ARGH.
The colourings practical for food ingredients practical was enjoyable. Shave the carrot and pound it! Squeeze the filter paper to filter off the pulp! Mix the solutions! Heat!
Ok I'm getting carried away.

Colourings in milk and water.
Some groups didn't return the items to the correct location, which is right by the entrance of the lab. It wasn't nice at all, considering a few of us spent 30 minutes trying to locate it only to find it in the unlikeliest of places. I'll leave it to the module rep, Woon Ching to elaborate on the full list of problems.