E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
I needed time by myself more than ever. Is it because the people around me who are changing (for the worse)? Is it me who is becoming less tolerant of people? Why do I seem to be less sympathetic to people now?
No doubt I stunned my parents when I told them I spent the night outside all by myself. I was never that sort of person. I guess I'm not that self-less as I thought I could be.
Currently hooked on Claymore now. Wonderful art and intense and gripping storyline. :D
Took a train back to Sembawang before taking the shuttle bus to Sembawang Shopping Centre. Went to eat at MOF before shopping at Daiso. Finally reached home at 10pm.
Haven't been this happy the whole month. Bliss through self-indulgence. Peace through silence. I ought to do this more often.
CHARMAINE CHEONG.