☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Tuesday, May 12, 2009 | 6:21 PM

It started with Esther's need for a run to de-stress. It's ok her problem is solved. I haven't exercised since starting my polytechnic education. I don't like the feeling of being physically weak. I can compare it to a sitting duck. Moreover, one of my dreams includes backpacking around the world and going on adventures. Gotta be fit for that, you know?

I feel like coming here more often in future. It felt so carefree to be jogging along the track at my pace. Just run, run and run without a care in the world..

We went to a Japanese restaurant at the Yio Chu Kang stadium for dinner.


I picked the black fish roe sushi. Haha! I don't remember trying that colour of fish roe before. Not that it tasted any different from the others. I like the crunchy popping sound it makes when you bite on them.


The salmon sashimi and roe rice set I ordered. It looks plain but tastes good.


Shishamos are like a must-order in any Japanese eatery that I go to. Now I've gotten Esther hooked on shishamos too. Rofl!


Curry udon. The curry used resembles local curry more. I thought it would be like the Japanese curry hence I didn't order it.


It's called the 'Green Tea Cuppie'. Which is mostly cream and green tea cake. The cream tastes weird. And I'm pretty sure they pour something like rum or some liquor on the top. Simply weird.


The NYP organizer for this school year. It has got a cool design and is hard-cover too. How come other batches get all the good stuff, seriously? Anyway, I got it from the SA Office counter. It's available for everyone to take.








CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.