☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, May 30, 2009 | 11:30 PM

Worst week of the month. There were many reports due. Yet I keep feeling jaded and took my time doing my work. Sucks. I pulled an all-nighter on Thursday night to do the Project 2 report on chicken cocktail cooking methods evaluation. Woon Ching and Nabilah accompanied me till 5+. Heh. And I dozed off during the entire 2 hours lecture for Food Marketing and Innovation. Urgh!

Created my restaurant in Restaurant City in Facebook on Friday night. Such a cute game. Can't wait to get rich. Hahaha! :D

I went with my parents today. Mainly to get more stuff I lack for the upcoming World Leadership Conference in June. More formal shirts, my own pair of court shoes, etc. Amazing how I manage to get most of them in a day.



The best thing that happened today was..



I FINALLY GOT MY BOOTS!



The kind I wanted since I was in primary school! Yahooooooo! It's even better than the one I saw at Design&Comfort. Good thing I haven't went to another D&C outlet to check if they have stock of it. Shall take a picture of it next time. Yayness lah! :D



Off-topic: People have told me I'm appearing offline a lot recently. Haha, nothing serious lah. If I have got work to do and need to focus, I won't be able to talk actively. So why bother going online in the first place? Even when I talk in 'appear offline' mode, it's related to school work.



How the nuts do NYP SCL students have both good grades and a social life? -.-





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.