☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, June 27, 2009 | 8:59 PM

Due to some last minute changes, DunkIt@NDP09 would not be participating in Shine today. I thought it was really professional how the DunkIt@NDP09 organising committee called to explain the situation in detail.


I told my parents that Ashsiqqin and Shuhui would be participating in the Gaia Life Challenge at Plaza Singapura and they were ok with heading there for the day. Reached the location to find the duo locked up in a plastic box. Hahaha. :D


I have a feeling the objective of being locked up is to test their ability to refrain from high energy consumption like using the air conditioning. Will ask them more about the challenge when they're back.


Anyway, they have internet access and a laptop too. They are supposed to blog about their experience throughout the 24-hr challenge. The funny thing is, I think they don't have access to time inside there. 'Cos they were signalling to me for the time. Haha. That's so psychological, lah. Not giving the participants access to time. Lol.


They are currently taking part in Challenge 3: Money No Enough. They have to guess the energy consumption in watts of various electrical appliances like the iron, electric kettle, fluorescent tube, etc.


Discussing which is the correct answer..


The other two teams that are participating in the Gaia Life Challenge.


YAY! :D
They got the answer correct!


Announcing the results for this round. Team C (Ashsiqqin & Shuhui) are leading now 'cos they scored 6/10 for this round. Yay yay yay! (:


Now they have to return to their own rooms.


That's the countdown timer. 24 hours exactly.


Hahaha. Ashsiqqin's looking the other way 'cos there was another photographer who saw us posing and wanted to take our photo too.


Thanks to my father for helping us to take this photo!



Good luck to Ashsiqqin and Shuhui for the Gaia Life Challenge! (:







CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.