☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, June 19, 2009 | 12:31 AM

World Leadership Conference
Day 5



The last day of the conference. I really have had fun during these 5 days. This conference helped the GA exco to bond better than ever. And I got to make lots of new friends. I hope everyone'll get a chance to meet up again. Thanks for everything over the week. (:



Ain't much to do this morning. The proposal paper had been completed. All that was left to do was the powerpoint slides because each group has to present their proposal to everyone attending the conference. A few of us skipped the lunch break to tidy up the work. Green Tech ended up being one of the groups to finish first so there was extra time to eat while waiting for the other groups to finish up.


Thanks Ashisiqqin and Shuhui for helping Woon Ching and I save two of the puddings!





The GA committee, the founder of ECO, Mr Ang and Patrick.




I look very attentive, don't I?
NOT.
That's how I look like when I sleep in lectures. I still remember Fiza once said,"Eh Charmaine sitting so still.. Must be sleeping already." Hahaha!



Ashsiqqin was laughing so hard at the three of us at that time. When the speaker ended his/her speech, we were woken up simultaneously by the clapping and started clapping along too, despite not knowing what happened. Monkey see monkey do, lah.





When the floor poses their queries, sometimes the discussion ends up going off-topic and risks becoming a debate..


So cute. They bought matching necklaces. (:


LOL. Look at the comments for this photo on Facebook!


Hmmm having fun with shawls. Haha :D


ECO will be making use of new platforms to reach out to the public!


Promoting the Youth Link Movement, a site which aims to unite all the youth organisations to improve communications, etc. To find out more, go to http://ylmglobal.org/


The World Leadership Conference 2009 officially ends as of now. *Sighs* ):

Before we leave, the facilitator for each group presented to everyone the banner each group came up with.


Argh. We all look so tiny in this photo! But yes, everyone involved in this conference is on the stage. Spot me if you can! :D


We had some Sri Lanka-style sweets to sample. Yum!



Hear me roaaaaaaaarr!


We (GA exco) gave Jing Hui the nickname of "Mr Camera Shy" because he wouldn't take any photos with us on the other days. I don't get Woon Ching's logic for this but yea, she took a photo of him because of that reason. Haha.


Look at all the nice cultural costumes! :D


The Green Technology Group!


GA with Karina.


GA with the two facilitators for the Green Tech group, Patrick and Jing Hui.


GA with Assad.


GA with Shawn.



And that concludes the World Leadership Conference! (:








CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.