I went for a 'walk' with Esther along Alexander Road. You know, the one where there are many parks connected together? I don't know the exact name for it so, yea. You'll know why I said 'walk' with the inverted commas soon.
This is my second favourite tree. It's second to the willow tree. These kind of trees look like they are crying gently, yet they seem so at peace too. I feel at ease just watching their leaves sway with the wind..




The walk was going fine until we took this path. I hate the park for its lack of signs. More than once, you find yourself at a crossroad and wondering which path is the right one. This is the second time I've gotten lost in this park. To make things worse, there were flying insects that resembled caterpillars trailing behind us. I say caterpillars because they had a fat, black body with white patterns. Weird, I know. -_-
Did I mention I saw gold ants too? They are as huge as the big black or red ants often seen, just that they look like they were plated with gold. Coolest looking ants. :D

Back to the walk. We ended up walking towards the nearest HDB flat and the road beside it. There was no direct bus to Harbourfront, only to Bukit Timah Bus Interchange so we headed there. At the interchange, we continued finding a bus that heads to Harbourfront, only to see the bus no. 57 about to shut its doors and depart. Dang, we ran to catch it! Lucky the bus driver was nice enough to wait for us. Phew!

We missed the bus stop and alighted at the next one, which turned out to be.. Oh my. :D Good thing the bus arrived soon and we arrived at Vivocity without anymore hassle.

It has been over a year since I last came to Sushi Tei with Esther. Geh! Time flies so fast that it's scary.

She's grinning 'cos she FINALLY got to eat her unagi rice set. Hahaha!

Me and my salmon sashimi and salmon roe rice. :D

Taiyaki ice cream.

I forgot what mine's called. It looks so cute, with the biscuits as the clam shell.