☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, June 12, 2009 | 11:52 PM

Too much dirty jokes today. It all started with me seeing the scoop about Paris Hilton and Cristiano Ronaldo. Everything continued from there. Somehow WAGs got pulled into the discussion. WAGs ftw. LOL!

I don't just learn proper English words. I like to memorise acronyms, slangs, vulgarities, etc as well. Got busted by my knowledge. 'Cos I was laughing at what Fiza said while Woon Ching and Nabilah didn't know the meaning of that term.

Geh. They already said I can have an expresionless face and say the most cruel words casually (I swear it wasn't on purpose! lol). So now it might end up with me being a wolf in a sheep's skin. Hahaha. :D


Fiza and I were waiting for Woon Ching and Nabilah when we took this.


I wonder what's she so high about. Can't be anything decent if it's her. ;D


Woon Ching looks really ghostly in this photo. Even she herself said so. +_+


Lin Liang brought us to the new food lab at Level 5. It has been constructed already. Right now, all the machineries bought are being wired up. Six of the food science lecturers will be moving down to the offices on level 5 in future.



NYP FS is finally going to have unique machineries for various processes. Like meat, seafood, fermentation, beverages, baking. Each of these has their own separate rooms branching off from the main general cooking lab and specific machineries. There's even a machine specially for sealing and packaging food.


Yay they are selling this at the Cheers in school! Been ages since I ate this. Woohoo! :D






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.