☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Tuesday, June 16, 2009 | 11:02 PM

World Leadership Conference
Day 2






One parallel session before lunch.


Carbon dioxide emission, energy efficiency & alternative energy
Dr. Ali. l. Maswood




Nice photo. Everyone's paying full attention to the talk.


Lunchtime!


We can all see that Woon Ching's enjoying herself with Ashsiqqin's iPhone :D


Shuhui with my phone.


After lunch, there was a briefing in the auditorium for the amazing race which will last till dinner.


Let's go!


Our first stop: The Singapore Art Museum


We had to find answers to fill up the questionnaire.

When you need answers...













You just have to be resourceful!



Ok, heading to the next station now..





Forgot the name of this game. It's like a landmine. Have to keep trying till you find the correct path. Once a member steps on the wrong box, another person has to do the next attempt from start.


Handling out the eye covers.



We were divided into two teams.


After many attempts, both teams succeeded. Woohoo! (:



Heading to the third station!



Which turned out to be the human entanglement game D:

My group had it the worst. We re-started twice and yet we still can't solve it. The verdict? We ended up with two circles. My guess was that firstly) someone must have swapped hands before we secondly) cheated out of desperation. Lol.


My expression of suffering. LOL.


Ouch, Woon Ching. She nearly sprained her back during the game. Not to mention Ashsiqqin and she fell down mid-way too.



My turn to crouch :D



Gaaaah. Woon Ching and I were in very uncomfortable positions in this photo.



The root of our problems. :/


This game is all about stretching, if you ask me. Haha!


The game finally concluded when we ended up with two circles. So obvious that we cheated. :P


Anyway, there were no more photos after this. While we were on the way to the fourth station, Shuhui accidentally self-inflicted a deep cut on her foot so Woon Ching and I stayed back with her while Ashsiqqin led the rest.


Thanks to the two guides from ECO and one of the guys at the human entanglement station for helping Shuhui. (: They administered some first-aid as her cut kept bleeding profusely. After that, Ashsiqqin joined us and took over from Woon Ching and I.


Thereafter, we went to another two locations before the race ended at 5pm. Dinner was provided at SMU before we met up at the seminar room 3-5 to continue working on the group proposal.

- End of Day 2 -







CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.