☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, June 18, 2009 | 11:34 PM

World Leadership Conference
Day 4



The plenary on interconnectedness of environment and economics


After taking a quick bite, Ashsiqqin, Shu Hui, Woon Ching and I paid a visit to the Singapore Arts Museum before heading off for a meeting.


Ashsiqqin the artist. Don't worry, nothing was damaged in the process of taking this photo.


The ID photo machine there allows you to take your photo for only $1. Cheap thrill xD


Woon Ching's masterpiece




LOL.
At first there were the two cars only. I went to draw a 'Bang!' effect and pasted it above the two cars. I know I'm bad. (:


S for Shuhui and A for Ashsiqqin!


We had tea/dinner at Sakae Sushi to end the day!

This is only the start. There are more dishes coming. I can't believe all of them eat more than I do!


That gooey paste at the top is natto. Woon Ching and I thought we would try it since we're working on natto for our food microbiology project. We ended up throwing the natto away. It tasted so strongly of beer. And I don't like beer.



The sushi buffet from 3-6pm allows you to get one red plate dish free. So I had sashimi (forgot the name of the fish I ordered!).


Ok. Not much. We noticed at another bench, a group of guys had two towers of plates. -.-


The delightful desserts we had: Ice cream mochi and iced strawberry



Peach-flavoured ice cream in mochi skin.


Iced strawberry with a ice cream centre.


Ashsiqqin thought I was posing for her.. when I didn't even know she was taking a photo of me!


I still don't get why they found my expression in this photo funny. Lol. Woon Ching's expression is even more intense than mine lor. xD




- End of Day 4 -







CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.