E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
I've been having headaches and giddiness since Monday. Now my temperature is 37.4°C and I feel nauseous. It can only be stress because I'm getting adequate amounts of sleep during the CT period.
I'm no better than a robot this week. Eat, sleep, mug. I don't really care. After the CTs, I'm bound to fall back to my old habits. Hahaha. Why am I working so hard anyway? I wish I knew. The reason might be simple, actually. I just want to do well. Got to do myself some justice lah, considering the lazy bum I am.
So far I think I've done pretty well for the past 4 papers. Was grinning when I saw the 10 marks question on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. The module may be on marketing, but the question is based on a theory in psychology. 10 marks are mine for the taking.
That's why I've to work hard to get into a good university to get my psychology degrees. I won't let myself repeat the same mistake again. It doesn't matter if you have the talent. As long as you don't have the grades, you can forget about trying to get in.
OK. Gonna pop some panadol tablets and prepare to mug for microbiology! WOOHOO! (:
P.S. Thank you Fiza for treating me today! Shall treat you guys one day! :D
CHARMAINE CHEONG.