E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
To Yingxue:
I can't believe you and MK still remember the 'paper underwear' joke I started from more than a year ago! I suggested it 'cos he was about to go traveling at that time lor. Roooar. Ended up being an inside joke among us. Haha. I'm glad you guys still miss me though I'm long dead in Maplestory already. I'm proud to have known everyone in the guild. You all accepted and like me for who I was. Even when I couldn't be bothered to defend myself, you guys wouldn't let other people taint my name. Even if it's 4am, you wouldn't mind being my listening ear if need be. That's something I'll remember all my life. You guys changed me to be who I am today. Thank you. (:
To Ernest:
Thanks for everything. Haha. I hope everything works out well for you and her yea. (:
To Woon Ching:
"Love is like trouble; Don't go finding it. It'll come knocking on your door by itself." - Charmaine
HAHAHA! Yea. So don't worry so much ok? And thanks for posting my status clarification post in your blog. I don't need a guy being jealous of me. LOL. :D
CHARMAINE CHEONG.