☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, July 09, 2009 | 10:33 PM

Great Scott! I'm appalled. This post shall be used to clear any (oh yes, there are quite a few) misunderstanding.



A few of my friends have compared me to a lover. I won't describe them as a lover on my side. My feelings for them are strictly platonic. Nevertheless, I care about them. I like them for their good side and accept their flaws. I listen to them when they need someone to rant to. I don't think any less of them even when they show me their weak and ugly side (i'm imperfect too). That's all there is to our friendship.



I did have a hunch that their crush/admirer/potential lover will be jealous of me. And bingo, there were two cases recently. I'm far from happy regarding this. The last thing I want is to be seen as the third wheel.



Q: Are you lesbian? Your relationship status in your Facebook profile shows that you are currently going steady with Miss Lim Woon Ching.



A: I know I am an important friend to Woon Ching (she said so, haha). And yes, she is one of those who compared me to a lover. With all due respect to homosexuals, I would be horrified if any of my girlfriends were to go lesbian to be with me.



Our relationship status on Facebook is purely as a joke. I know for a fact she prefers guys with muscles! Last year I had joked about getting her a Japanese love charm because she wanted more luck in her love life. I decided to make the joke real and went to buy it for her. Now she complains the charm is too effective. LOL.



The bottomline is, we're straight and single (zz, I sound like some desperado). You guys don't have to be jealous of me or see me as a threat, lah. Feel free to go after my friends (oops, Woon Ching will kill me for saying this!). I hope my friends will find their happiness as well. (:



Now excuse me while I go and have a laugh. Lol. :D








CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.