E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
The Eco Youth Mentors (EYMs) were briefed by the organising committee on the plans for the day. Mostly ice breaker games with the Eco Youth Champions (EYCs). We will be going to some locations around the Padang to enable them to know the area better as well (they will be needing it). As we were lacking time, we ordered Macs and walked to The Arts House from ECO office where we will be meeting the EYCs.Waiting for the rest of the committee, EYMs and EYCs to arrive. In the meantime, we had lunch.
Nabilah and I decided to waste whatever's left of the day by shopping. We went to Funan IT mall to get memory card readers. I need it to retrieve the 2000+ photos in my old handphone's memory card!We must have been a funny sight. Two girls sitting on a bench outside Prints at CityLink, having a long talk and drinking iced latte/coffee. We ended up buying notebooks at Prints. Not for ordinary purposes. (:
We went around Marina Square yet we still weren't satisfied. We couldn't decide between going to Esplanade for some sight-seeing or continue walking at Suntec City. So we drew lots. (I think Fiza will be laughing at us if she reads this.) Ended up with Suntec City, which turned out to be real enjoyable too. Especially those shops that sell quirky gift items. Had so much fun looking at those.
Thanks for the great day, Nabilah! I'm glad I got to know you so much better today!
OK, Kebun Baru Wellness Carnival tomorrow!
CHARMAINE CHEONG.