☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Sunday, July 12, 2009 | 11:29 PM

This post is dedicated to Patrick! (:



Thanks for the sweet post (link)! Your post cleared my doubts at that time. It made me realise it's impossible for a person to be nice unless they mean it. Nice people ftw!



One of the few first impressions I had of you during the World Leadership Conference was that you're always trying your best despite the odds. Once you've set your mind on something, you'll see it through to the end. That's something I got to learn from you.



Hmm.. I may be wrong but, my other impression was that you’re not always how you seem. Sounds weird but yup, that’s what I thought! Haha. You’re a really nice guy and fun to be with. I only noticed your quiet and shy side on the last day of the conference. Looks like we got quite a bit in common haha!



Thanks for your support the past few weeks. You listened to me when I was upset that time and gave me your opinions, cheered me on during my CTs.. Don't hesitate to approach me yea. I'll be glad to offer my help! Maybe we can find time to hang out someday? (:



This friendship is special to me too. I appreciate and cherish it. Thank you, Patrick! (:



P.S Hey you use a lot of smileys too ok! >.<"







CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.