E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
Ok. I really want to thank some friends now. I know I don't talk about my unhappiness. And yea, I've been doubting myself over some issues. My friends could not have known about this. Yet this week, it's the little things they have done for me that touched me. It's the things they have said that made me reminisce the past, and realise the things I overlooked.
I'm just Charmaine. I know I'm notorious for my monosyllabic replies like "mm" and "hmm" and that I never initiate conversations. Must be like a miracle for me to even say "hi" first. Hmm, I do. Very rarely.
I know I hold back too much. I know I don't stand up for myself. I'm quiet and weak. Yet you guys accepted and like me for who I am.
I haven't been so touched since more than a year and half ago. Shall elaborate a bit more on that incident in the next few posts.
Today's posts will be for you guys. Something small from me. Bon appetit! (:
CHARMAINE CHEONG.