E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
Does anyone enjoy going to places like the airport like I do? I very rarely go to the Changi Airport. But I'm naturally drawn to such places. I don't know why. I would feel so relaxed, so comfortable at scenic places.
I intend to spend a day at the Changi Airport viewing area. Any one day after my exams end on the 3rd of September. Find a good spot, plug in my MP3. Pen down my true feelings and thoughts in my notebook. Do some soul-searching and perhaps try to find the answers that elude me. And watch planes take off while I'm at it.
That's how I like my life to be. Simple, relaxed and peaceful. Too bad the simplest and happiest things in life always elude us.
I can't wait. Haha (:
CHARMAINE CHEONG.