E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
It's complete different from the calm and logical Sherlock Holmes we know. The movie's full of action and humour. For a moment, I almost thought the movie was about one of his cases. Sigh. Still, I want to watch this movie when it comes out on Christmas Day!
Speaking of Mr Holmes, it's been months and I've yet to finish the first of three annotated Sherlock Holmes chronicles volumes. Perhaps I will buy the other two during the coming holidays. Along with some other books I have in mind at the moment. Thinking of getting more of Agatha Christie's works ever since I read her 'And Then There Were None'.
I watched Public Enemies on Friday with Esther after school. What can I say? The movie takes place in one of my favourite eras (or something similar to it). It's one of those stories where there's more than what meets the eye. Some scenes were bordering on inhumane, like the interrogation scene. The show's probably NC16 for that reason and some others. Tragic would be another word to describe the characters. Especially for Mr Dillinger, Mr Purvis and Ms Frechette.
Ok, that's it for now.
CHARMAINE CHEONG.