E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com
HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167
FACEBOOK :
(Click here)
SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong
BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF
Yes, this is mold. Pretty, aren't they? Such a contrast when compared to the usual, black, furry mold that we see. I found this months back while I was researching for my fungi and mold practical report. The search engine results aren't always pleasant. I've come across images of infected wounds and possibly, cadavers. Once I was googling up something that included the word 'transplant'. Very amusingly (and disgustingly), 'organ transplant' came up. I was using the image search so go figure what I saw. More bodies. Tch.
Fiza couldn't join us for lunch so it was just Woon Ching, Nabilah and me. Had the sushi buffet lunch at Hei Sushi. We kept challenging ourself to eat more plates of sushi. Adds to the fun, y'know. Woon Ching won 'cos she ate 6 plates of sushi! Dang. Nabilah and I ate 5 each.
And I got laughed at for my inability to count money as always. LOL. I'm so bad at it that my friends usually take my wallet and do the math instead. Woon Ching and Nabilah were like, next time you go out with other people, must be careful don't get cheated, ok? Aww. I have wonderful friends, lah. (:
CHARMAINE CHEONG.