☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, September 11, 2009 | 10:42 PM

Happy 18th birthday to Nabilah! (:

"... may u find someone to keep u warm soon! hahaha!"

Both Woon Ching and I wrote that in our SMS-es to her. It's one of the inside jokes in our clique about our future boyfriends. It started off during a particularly cold lecture and all the talk about finding something to keep us warm. I've forgotten how 'boyfriend' got dragged into the discussion. Haha.

I went for an early morning run with Esther again. I'm going to miss running with her 'cos school reopens for her next week. I wish there was more time for me to enjoy the cool and serenity of the Woodlands Town Garden today. Unfortunately, I had to rush home and wash up before meeting the Green Ambassador peeps for our museum outing.

Ashsiqqin and Johnson were late while Shu Hui and Vanessa were at another location. So Woon Ching and I opted to have something light at Coffee & Toast first.

The five girls eventually met at Yoshinoya for lunch. Meanwhile, Johnson was being ridiculously late (1 and a half hours, I think). To which one of us quipped, "Must be doing his hair again, lor!" Lol. He finally called, only to say he couldn't find his way around Raffles Exchange. It's Woon Ching and Charmaine to the rescue!

Woon Ching and Johnson always bicker when we have mass conversations. At one point, they 'challenged' each other to a match to settle things once and for all. As you can see, Woon Ching's pretty hyped up at the prospect of whacking him. :D

Woon Ching was fooling around with Johnson's handphone and he attempted to grab it back. Wow. This photo screams 'Scandalous!'

We're definitely not letting him have his handphone back. It's with Shu Hui now.

We then made our way to the Asian Civilisations Museum!

I believe Ashsiqqin described this pair of jeans as "pregnancy pants". xD

The last night we went to the National Museum, Woon Ching was looking upskirt. Now she wants to look up the pants. Perv! Haha.

Spot the mistake?

Woon Ching wants me all to herself. Hahaha!


Oh c'mon, being a little narcissistic won't hurt!


This is one of the crazier moments during the trip. There were props for the public to try on. Ashsiqqin and Woon Ching went wild trying them on. :D

Woon Ching fell to the ground while laughing.


They made me try on the hat too. Lol!


They know I like boots as well. Hahaha!


Woon Ching's and Ashsiqqin's aggressiveness are reserved for Johnson because he was being a jerk at that time. A predator's eyes and double middle-fingers. Scary!

Woon Ching's favourite - Drumming

This station involves using rubber bands to recreate patterns on the board provided. Easier said than done.

Woon Ching's attempt. Woohoo, not bad!


And then we have Charmaine's style. If you can't do it their way, just come up with your own!

I decided to give this fellow eyebrows too. (:


I think both of our enthusiasm made the rest exasperated!


Yup, I'm that mean. Haha.


LOL.


What a unique looking toilet sign! We couldn't resist posing with it.


Zz. I kid you not. Johnson REALLY entered the ladies' restroom.


Ashsiqqin, Woon Ching and I were taking a long time because we were trying to fix the strap of Woon Ching's bag which had broken off. Johnson wanted to pass Woon Ching her shoe bag and got tired of waiting. Instead of giving it to Shuhui or Vanessa, he barged right into the loo like it was nothing. You should have seen our expressions, eyes widening in horror and jaws dropping in shock. Within a few seconds, screams and expletives filled the silence. Dramatic moment.

Woon Ching's still laughing at Johnson's craziness. Hahaha.


Another inside joke. Woon Ching named one of the boys 'Johnson'. I've forgotten the exact reason but it can't be anything innocent, that's for sure.

Vanessa and Johnson left after that while Ashsiqqin, Shu Hui, Woon Ching and I proceeded to Cineleisure to catch the movie, The Time Traveller's Wife.

I took this photo on a whim. But the rest liked it 'cos it goes well with our club, being green and all.

There was still time before the movie started so we explored and found this place. It's next to Hall 6, if I remember correctly.

Haha what the heck. I was taking a photo of them and Ashsiqqin did the same to me. :D

Woon Ching deliberately posed for this photo. Nice one!


The place is really cosy. I think Woon Ching's about to doze off. Haha.

I present to you Singapore's Next Top Model - Lim Woon Ching! (:


The Time Traveller's Wife.. While it has its touching scenes, the storyline is unrealistic and peppered with kising scenes. Just about every scene has a kiss in it. Woon Ching began cringing the moment the first kiss was shown. I only joined her a few scenes later. Haha. It's not that we can't appreciate romance, lah. We like it simple.

Had dinner at Kobayashi at B1. Ashsiqqin's staring at the menu so intensely.

We sat around and chatted a bit before accompanying Ashsiqqin to buy her family dinner at Lucky Plaza. Passed by Tangs on the way to Far East Plaza to take a bus home.


I chose to take 171 back to Sembawang Bus Interchange despite it being an hour's journey when I could have reached home in half an hour by MRT. I like the long bus journey. I can sit down and think, think, think. I almost wanted to say, "Thank you for your hard work" to the bus driver 'cos I noticed he was really dedicated to his work, didn't cut any corners. But I decided against it 'cos it was too formal. I bade him good night and smiled as I alighted. (:

Thanks for everything today, you all! Cya for another outing soon!






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.