☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, September 12, 2009 | 10:11 PM

I like my weekends now. It means family time and it's the only two days of the week whereby all three members of my family sit down for meals together.

We headed to Compass Point since we don't know where else to go. My parents haven't been there in ages. I recall going there once with Woon Ching this year. That time, we were exploring Hougang and Seng Kang very aimlessly with Raymond.

The surprising thing was, everyone ended up buying something. Whenever we go to those major shopping centres, there will never be something we like. Yet we can find things we like at smaller shopping centres. I'm just glad I found a new bag. I've been looking around for something like the book bags Japanese students carry. Found something nice that resembles its shape. (:

Gundam Fiesta Singapore 2009! I've heard of Gundam (who hasn't?) but I'm not a fan of it. But since I'm there and all, there's no harm in walking around the exhibition. Majority of the people there are hardcore fans.

I got my father to be the cameraman. So far my handphone's camera still confuses other people who use it, not to mention it's highly sensitive to shaky hands as well. Just tremble a bit and you will have blurred images.


For some reason, my father and I like these two a lot. We think they're cute. (:








CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.