☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Tuesday, September 29, 2009 | 11:04 PM

I made it to the Student Affairs Office at Block E, Level 4 in exactly 10 minutes from Yio Chu Kang MRT Station.

IMPRESSIVE, RIGHT? LOL!

Let's see. I brisk-walked all the way to the Atrium in 6 minutes before I half-ran, half-briskwalked through the North half of NYP in the next 4 minutes. Woohoo. I wonder if I can make it in less than 10 minutes in future.

Nah. I'd prefer not to. It was only because I was late for a meeting that I'd to rush. I used to brisk walk to school in my secondary school days because I was always close to being late. Hahaha!

Quite a bit was discussed during the meeting. There is a lot of work to be done to prep the student leaders from GA and Geo Council for next year's Bayer Young Environmental Envoy and HSBC/NYAA Youth Environmental Award selection. I feel overwhelmed just by looking at the number of projects we'll be spearheading or be part of in the next three months.

1) Going around to households to conduct energy audits as volunteers
2) Project Earth
3) Project SCL (no fixed name yet so I made this up)
4) Project SBM (ditto)
5) Clean and Green Week
6) Camp Iluma
7) Open House 2010
8) GA Mentorship

I'm most worried about my group communication skills. Hopefully it will get better through all these projects. I've a long, long way to go. But if things go well, next semester will be insanely hectic but fun! NYAA GA, I LOVE YOU! (:

The rest of the afternoon was spent in the club room, thinking up ideas for our activity proposal form. The crappy bit was that, we were too late in planning that the trip to Chek Jawa we had planned for was fully booked. That really sucked 'cos we had been looking forward to meeting and having fun with the juniors there. We had no choice but to search for another location.

The speech bubble was said by Woon Ching and written by me. (Can't you see my cute and neat handwriting? Lol.) As usual, Woon Ching and Johnson continued arguing on the right side.






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.