☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Wednesday, September 23, 2009 | 11:35 PM

The last post was depressing me. Onto something happier, I've picked up the pen again! (:

I loved writing. I love penning my personal thoughts in diaries. I love writing letters to my best friends in primary school. I love creating stories, no matter how unrealistic and nonsensical they are.

Thinking back, I really wrote a lot in my primary school days. After entering secondary school, life got busier and I stopped writing completely. Though my primary and secondary school English teachers liked my essays, I find they lacked imagination. The scenarios given were always the same, which meant the same old storyline could be used over and over again. I think I couldn't be bothered to think up creative or impactful storys for schoolwork after graduating from primary school. Haha!

I've been writing quite a bit for my 'project'. 2 weeks left. I had the feeling something was missing. Over the weekend, I thought I ought to include my late aunt in my project too. I'm planning to write her an eulogy.

It has been about nine years since she left us. I recalled the entire family visited her at the columbarium the first year. But the visits stopped after that. I'm sure my uncle still visits her but the rest of the family, I have no clue. I myself have always wanted to go back to see her though I'm not that close. It's about paying my respects and remembering those who played a part in my life. The dead continues to live on in our hearts.

I wouldn't mind visiting the columbarium by myself. But I would prefer not to court trouble by going to an deserted place by myself. Who doesn't mind accompanying me? Haha. I honestly doubt anyone will. I might have to get my parents. I doubt they will mind. Hmm..





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.