Prior to meeting Esther for lunch, I spent a good hour and half at Kinokuniya hunting for books. It has been some time since I've gotten myself books so the number of books I want keeps increasing. There were a couple I couldn't find. Guess they didn't take stock of those. While I was walking throughout the entire book store, I saw some amusing books. Like this book called Gay Haiku. Haiku is a type of Japanese poetry. But gay haiku, now that's interesting. Sure enough, the poetry inside was funny. And then there was this pictorial book on toilets around the world. (:

The description on the front cover alone is tempting. Haha. I bought this book because it seems interesting. I could do with a laugh. From the sweetest to the dirtiest love letters, all compiled into a book. Mind you, this book's excellent 'cos they reproduced the original letter format so you can see the paper and pen used, handwriting, drawing, etc.

'Tapestry of Care' is a book written by local medical social workers about their experiences in their line of work. My mom was surprised I wanted this book too. I didn't know she wanted it either. Sometimes, I think it's a shame my mother never got the chance to study psychiatry though she likes it. In her days, education was not as developed as it is now.
Erm, I think I've gone back to reading classics. I did think of getting 'Anna Karenina' but I imagine I will have a hard time remembering Russian names. So I shall stick to 'Madame Bovary' for now.
Oh yea, oh yea! Lunch at Pasta de Waraku at Heeren! (:


The stick cakes are yummy. We tried the kiwi yoghurt and sweet potato stick cakes. Hmm, the sweetness was just right. Yum! (:
Neither of us have been to Ion before so we decided to explore the place. Plenty of brands and items around. Let's just say, I feel that the affordable ones aren't worth their price while the costly, branded ones are out-of-this-world.
B4 has many food stalls, mostly selling Japanese snacks like dango, takoyaki, taiyaki, crepes, etc. Sheer bliss! :D

The chocolate and banana taiyaki, red bean taiyaki and sweet potato dango. Woohoo~ The dango's slightly costly. $3 for a stick of 4. But it's so nice. Dangos are one of my favourites. A natural kind of sweetness and a chewy texture.. Mm mm mm!




I received a letter from Esther! o_O
It's a nice surprise, all right. Hahaha. No one has written me a letter since I was in Primary 6. I really miss the sentimentality that comes with letter writing. Mmm, looks like you have to wait for my reply, Esther. 'Cos I had already planned
it some time back. Just waiting for that day to come. And I really appreciate the letter. (: