☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Tuesday, September 08, 2009 | 9:35 PM

Quite the long day. I met up with three friends consecutively today. Gah!

I had to go back to NYP for a pre-course briefing for the OBS coming up next month. The participants were shown a video about OBS. The activities look like a lot of fun, rugged as it may be. Chatted with Woon Ching for awhile at MacDonalds before taking the train down to Somerset.

Met Ernest for lunch. Nothing too eventful. We helped this lady from Herbalife to do a survey. I think it was fun (for me, at least). Managed to find out more about my body by just standing on this scale they had, like my total body water, body fat, visceral fat, muscle mass, bone mass, etc. The one that was horrifying was the metabolic age. I'm only 17 (ok, going 18) but my cells are like that of a 23-year-old! The main cause has to be my late nights. Argh.

Some NP students were selling these along Orchard Road to raise funds for a organisation for the mentally ill.

And yea, that's the street directory on my table. I was measuring the length of the route I intend to jog along in my neighbourhood. Haha.

Rushed back to Woodlands where I met Esther to go for a swimming at the Woodlands Swimming Complex. Haven't been there in a long time. There were some new upgrades. The place looks so much better now.

When I told my mother I might have forgotten how to swim, she said I'm bound to know how to when I really need to to survive. LOL. And she asked me to take up swimming again. But I think swimming's not my thing. My motor coordination in swimming is atrocious. I prefer running. It feels so 'free' to run. (:

Had dinner at Jack's Place at Causeway Point before heading home.






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.