This is brilliant! I received two pieces of good news today. I can't believe they waited a whole month to tell me just because they wanted to surprise me. Psssh!
This concerns my babysitter's family. They consider me as a daughter and younger sister though we're not biologically related. Yea, a decade with them fostered strong ties.
1. The eldest son is engaged. Probably marrying next month.
2. The youngest son and his wife just had their first baby. Woohoo!
I seriously can't believe I used to play pranks on the couple when they were teenagers and dating. Used to bluff the girlfriend (now wife) that the guy wasn't at home when she called. Was I that cheeky in my childhood days? Lol. Even now, ten years down the road, the adults won't let me forget it. I think they enjoy recalling my mischievous moments in my face.

Their son's named Skyler. Well, from what I heard, he seems like a pretty intelligent kid for someone who just entered this world not too long ago. I'll bet he's inherited his father's mischievous character too.
Everyone's grown up. Ah, the nostalgia.