☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, September 05, 2009 | 11:24 PM

Whew! I'm really glad for my appointment with my hairdresser today. Last week's rebonding left my hair ends damaged. Had to go back to trim off the ends. Frankly, I suspect the damage had already accumulated over the past year. I must have dyed my hair at least 6 times since last October. Maybe I should dig up some of my photos to check out my various hair colours. Sure left my hair dry and frizzy. I hereby declare, I'm leaving my hair alone for the next one year! Au naturel! (:

I went for my dental appointment in the evening. The original plan was to get some cleaning done. But after enquiring about orthodontics, I decided to get started on it. I have delayed wearing braces for years (no particular reason).

It has been some time since I've been to a dentist. I almost forgot how it's like to be lying down, staring at the glaring light, and having multiple pipes and metal contraptions sticking out of your mouth. It helps that my dentist, Dr Peggy and the other nurses are so friendly. Because honestly speaking, having your lips numbed by novocaine or having a mould of your teeth taken doesn't feel like heaven at all.

There were a lot of stuff done, including an x-ray. I was at the dentist's for over an hour. Today's appointment is the beginning of my suffering. Right now, I have six orthodontic separators between my teeth to prepare for the braces. The worst part is probably that I need to have 4 teeth extracted to make space. My next two appointments are on 13 and 20 September. Dang. Two teeth each time. Ouch ouch ouch.

For a moment, I thought to myself, why do humans subject themself to pain to look beautiful? One thing's for sure: I'm never going under the knife for cosmetic reasons.





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.