Back to School with Woon Ching & Visiting Sembawang Park with EstherThere is no school today. I headed back to school because I wanted to use the food science reference books in the NYP library. I abhor researching for food science-related materials online. You'll never get anything - save for websites asking you to pay to access their journals. Woon Ching decided to join me in the library. I reckon we ended up talking more than working (no surprises here, lol). But I got some of the information I needed, so that's that. Had lunch at Koufu and we tried this new stall that sells ramen. We gave the sour and spicy ramen a go. It's pretty good for $2.50, you know. :D


There are pushcart stalls at all four canteens in NYP now, all selling snacks. The one at Koufu sells waffle hot dogs, roti prata hot dogs and cheese sausages. We tried the waffle hot dog and got addicted to it! The auntie even joked to Woon Ching: "If you like it, come back for more." HAHA.
I met up with Esther in the evening to take a walk. We finally found the way to get to Sembawang Park. The first time we tried, we got hopelessly lost and abandoned the idea. Bus no. 882 is the only bus that gets there.

Esther took quite a few photos of me today (I didn't pose for them. She took it without my knowledge). Strangely enough, I'm displaying all my lesser known unique habits in them. It's not that I hide them. Somehow, I show them more often when I'm alone. My INTP personality shows entirely when I'm alone.
If you haven't figure out from the above photo what that habit is, it is reading labels and signs. INTPs will read
everything because they believe knowledge is power. INTPs will analyse
everything. I think one of these days I'm going to do an entire post on my INTP traits. Lol. But yea, I read like nobody's business. Food labels, clothing labels, electric appliances' stickers, soap bottles, the seating capacity sign inside the taxi, random Wikipedia articles, etc.

So... I've learnt that the height of the lamp post is 8.5m. I felt so small standing next to it after I read that. Haha!

She was standing in the middle of the road, taking photos without a care so I hollered: "Your grandfather's road, ah?" Look at how she responded in this photo. Lol!