Shu Hui and I slept over the night before (17 October) at Ashsiqqin's house so that we would have an easier time getting to the Water Venture (Pasir Ris) this morning. Haha. Ashsiqqin got her boyfriend who works at Pizza Hut to make a couple of pizzas and deliver it. Shiok! Before we went to sleep, Ashsiqqin prank-called Johnson using Shu Hui's handphone and faked her voice too. Shu Hui and I were having a good laugh at it. :D
Had to wake up super early because we had to get to the location by 6:30a.m. We had to cab there because we were running late. Made it in good time.
The event is all about youths doing their part for the environment by cleaning up Sungei Api Api while on kayaks (promoting an active lifestyle simultaneously). The three of us were there to help out (not the kayaking, though) and take photos. The volunteers are from NYP.
Look at all the queer items they found at Sungei Api Api. A trolley, seriously...
These guys were grooving to the songs the DJ was playing. Interesting sight. Ashsiqqin and I were both filming them. Haha.
Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D
TAGBOARD
LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!
I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.
I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.