☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Sunday, October 25, 2009 | 11:11 PM

Pfft I wasted the weekend. Slacked throughout, hardly got any productive done.

I went for my monthly appointment with my orthodontist to get my braces tightened. My visit there got a little dramatic. My orthodontist was half-way through with the tightening and had to rush back to the next room because the previous patient was howling (and really loud dreadful howls at that) in pain. The tighening didn't take more than 15 minutes. When it was over, I went out and saw that patient. Super drama. The old lady's face was deathly pale and she was crying and moaning while clutching her right jaw. Whatever was hurting her must have been bad, because the pain drove her to her wit's end and she attempted banging the back of her head against the wall at one point.

Hm. I just stood there, wondering what treatment she had went for and what could have caused it. My mother, who had came to pick me up, on the other hand was disturbed by that scene. I could tell - she became subdued for the rest of the afternoon. Lol. Then again, I suppose most people would find such situations disturbing.

I also went to see a GP. The sandfly bites I got while at OBS are getting worse. They're spreading. Damn! The ugly red welts are nothing short of an eyesore. And they itch badly too. The only consolation I could find was that those sandflies that bit me are not pathogenic. I'll literally bang my head against the wall if I end up getting Cutaneous Leishmaniasis.

My visit to the GP was less dramatic. Turned out to be some relief doctor and a surprisingly young one too. Both my mother and I were expecting a middle-aged or older doctor. He prescribed me some cream to apply on the bites. After my mother and I left the room, she said the doctor kept looking at me or something along that line. Zomg. With all due respect, I think my mother is making her way to the other side of the hill. -.-"





CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.