☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Thursday, November 19, 2009 | 9:24 PM

Another photos post!

I really like this week. Had lots of deep conversations and hilarious moments. Like when I had breakfast at Toastbox with Esther, she asked me what I thought about 'humans not being able to live alone' and gave me her two-cents on it. Her point of view was a philosophical one. And mine? I agreed, but I proved my stand using facts. (Can't help it. My minds swings that way.) I talked about this psychiatry article on Wikipedia I'd read before. Look it up if you want. It's called the Capgras delusion, also known as the Capgras syndrome.

In the past, she used to be the IQ while I was the EQ. She used to deal with logic while I dealt with emotions.
Now we've swapped. What irony. But when I mentioned this, she gave such a witty answer that I love.

"As long as both of us are not stupid at the same time, can already." - Esther

On to the hilarious moments.. Nabilah's going to kill me one of these days because I keep finding loopholes in the things she say and twisting them to tease her. Fiza and I shoot her everyday and now Woon Ching has joined in the fun. Lol. What Woon Ching did this morning was so brilliant. You rock! :D

And here's one of our hilarious moments on FB. Some dirty jokes..

Some photos to summarise my week:

I took this photo through the microscope eyepiece lens. You can really see the hyphae of the mold. (:



Seconds of absolute idiocy in the food laboratory. Watch and crack up laughing. Woon Ching was laughing at my constipated expression (I couldn't laugh 'cos I don't want to film a shaky video).

It was pouring buckets and the weather was so cooling. Perfect for a short afternoon nap. No doubt some people we know like fellow coursemates and our lecturer, Miss Gan, was amused by this sight.

And the silhouettes of some of my classmates.







CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.