On hindsight, I should have realised I was about to fall sick, with the constant chills I got last week. I fell sick for real this week. There was only one lecture on Monday so I decided to skip it. The rest of the week was as usual. The temptation to
ponteng was so strong. I mean, who would want to go for class when they're having waves of dizziness, chills, aches, cough and runny nose?
Heard a couple of interest observations too, including Woon Ching's dream about me. I don't think it will come true, but if it does,
it is too scary.
It has been a quiet week. Nabilah's on a week-long MC and Fiza was absent during Project 3 trial and on Thursday.
Some photos of Woon Ching and I during Project 3 trial:


One of the many new nicknames I've earned this year. This one is given to me by my classmates. I like the sound of it, though. Haha (:
Mmm they smelled real good. Can't say the same for their texture. Rock biscuits, lah. Lol.


I really wasn't going to post the following picture but since you said you like it when I abandon my 'saint' moments and act like an idiot...
HAHA. Enjoy! (: Making music with glass bottles lol.
The coming week (week 7) is imba. Nice pile of datelines and a presentation to boot on top of the usual workload. And there's the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2009 to volunteer at on Sunday.
Week 8 is relaxing since it is revision week.
Week 9 is common test week.
Week 10 and 11 ... Holidays!
I'm looking forward to Christmas this year. No idea why, just got a good feeling about it this year. I've already ordered a Breadtalk log cake from Shu Hui in support of the SBM's student project.
Till my next post (: