Went back to school this morning. Project discussion with Woon Ching and Nabilah (though we ended up slacking anyway). I had to return a library book I'd borrowed too. Ended up borrowing another two instead. I prefer using science journals to internet information when it comes to research. Scientifically proven and unbiased.
Nabilah and I went to NTUC and Cold Storage at Woodlands to get the items we need for tomorrow's picnic. I had to wait till 3pm to collect the Breadtalk Christmas log cake I'd ordered (yes I know Christmas is over). Thanks Nabilah for waiting it out with me. We headed back to Sun Plaza to get some cosmetics and skincare stuff. Here goes my haul of the day!
Went to Orchard with Esther in the evening. Had dinner at Shokudo. It has been awhile since we ate there. We'd wanted to catch a movie but most of the tickets for various movies were sold out! Sheesh. Public holidays and crowds go hand in hand. ):
I would have made the crab dance - if only it hadn't been split into halves.
Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D
TAGBOARD
LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!
I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.
I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.