☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Friday, December 25, 2009 | 7:38 PM

Merry Christmas, everyone! :D


I was saved from having to spend Christmas alone by Woon Ching. Hahah. Met her for lunch at Sumo House. I accompanied her as she went around Ang Mo Kio hunting for her parent's Christmas presents. We spent the rest of the afternoon sitting behind a pillar at Basement 1 of AMK Hub talking while watching kids play at the specially created Christmas section. You know, with those inflatable playgrounds, stage performances, etc.

And I've got more presents!

Esther gave me this on Monday. She knows my taste very well. I like things with a bit of lace or frills. Gives it a bit of feminine touch without being ridiculously girly.

My Christmas gifts-cum-souvenirs from Woon Ching. Hahaha! She's back from her trip to Genting. The lollipop's design is interesting. I'm more amused by the bling keychain, lor. Such a pink bling bear. Lulz. :D

This one's my favourite. It has my name on it and it's dark red! If you have been to gift shops like Gift-A-Name, you might have seen those ballpoint pens with Christian names already printed on it. I can never find my name on those stuff even though I find the name 'Charmaine' is getting common.

I like personalizing my things. I just like being different. If you have seen my laptop or handphone before, you'll know what I mean. But these days, I don't do it anymore.

Didn't have a thing to do 'cos both of us were flat broke this month. Which is very amazing, considering our frugal nature. The power of Christmas shopping. We went to the arcade at AMK Hub, thinking we can watch some pros playing Taiko no Tatsujin. Machine was faulty so no one was playing. We ended up playing 2 games and earning 33 tickets, which we used to exchange for this sticker.






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.