☆⌒ The Not-so-Simple Simpleton 。



Saturday, February 27, 2010 | 11:59 PM

Chingay 2010 M1C first outing! It was organised on a last-minute notice so not many people can make it. We decided to have dinner somewhere in Bugis. Took some time to decide where to eat. We settled for steamboat in the end. There are streets full of those in Bugis. :D

I like Ling Ying's expression. Hahaha.

A whole plate of meat. We had difficulty differentiating the three kinds of meat provided: pork, mutton and beef. The shop didn't label any of the food.


HAHAHA! I forgot what Ling Ying was protesting about. XD





The guy grabbed the hot plate and soup bowl like it was nothing! Omg.


We attempted to BBQ the egg that Jun Xiang accidentally broke for fun. But it got tossed around so much the contents all leaked out. We decided to try with a new egg next.






Ta-dah! Success! Doesn't it look good? (:







LOL THIS ONE ROCKS MY SOCKS! Kia Yi was bargaining with her mother to let her stay out longer and she won! Kia Yi rocks! :D


The bill.


The amount of scallops Ling Ying ate. The scallops really tasted great after being BBQ-ed!


We went to Cold Storage to get drinks because everyone got thirsty after eating the steamboat. Ling Ying decided to get a banana. We thought it had to be bought as a bunch. Turns out you can buy any amount, even if it's a single banana, 'cos Cold Storage sells them by weight, not as a bunch. $0.32 for Ling Ying's banana! :D

We ended up chiding Sacchi for paying $0.60 to get a chilled bottle of mineral water. That brand of mineral water sells at $0.50 for the unchilled one. And with $0.60, he could have bought a bottle of mineral water of another brand at $0.30 AND get a banana for $0.32, which is a source of fibre and helps to ease shitting. LOL. That's how Kia Yi phrased it. Damn funny!


Sacchi sponsored us all yami yoghurt! We got a huge one for all of us to share. Thanks Sacchi!


Ling Ying's a big Yami yoghurt fan! (:

We went to the arcade at the basement. Played the Starball game first. It's good for large groups because everyone gets to play. All you have to do is toss those plastic balls onto the targets on the large screen. Seems childish, but once you get into it, it's addictive!

There's the basketball game too. We had girls vs guys and the score was 138 to 137 respectively. Lol! A difference of 1 point!

Kia Yi and Jun Xiang played another round. I forgot which round they played until before they were tired and Ling Ying and Sacchi took over.

The LAST ball. The one that remains even after the game has ended. The one everyone loves to throw to finish things up. Also the ball that Sacchi, Jun Xiang and Ling Ying fought for. Rofl. They were struggling so hard too. (o.O) In the end, Kia Yi took the ball from them and tossed it. Lol!

Had to leave after that. We accompanied Kia Yi until her Pasir Ris train came before we boarded ours. Had a really fun Saturday night! (:






CONTACT ME

E-MAIL :
ccsm2@hotmail.com

HANDPHONE :
(+65) 9xxxx167

FACEBOOK :
(Click here)

SKYPE :
charmaine.cheong

BLACKBERRY PIN :
239045EF


ABOUT ME

Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Charmaine. I graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Food Science, but I'd rather eat a smelly sock than go into that field. I'm hoping to become a psychology undergraduate this year. In the meantime, I'm working as a waitress at SoHo7 Cafe & Bistro (I may just be the one serving you!). Do pop by for our freshly roasted coffee and yummy grilled food, and say hi to our cheery (and somewhat gaga) team! :D

TAGBOARD



LINKS
If you wish to have your website linked here, leave a message in the above tagboard. The link will be up in no time!



ARCHIVES
  1. November 2007

  2. December 2007

  3. January 2008

  4. February 2008

  5. April 2008

  6. May 2008

  7. June 2008

  8. July 2008

  9. August 2008

  10. September 2008

  11. October 2008

  12. November 2008

  13. December 2008

  14. January 2009

  15. February 2009

  16. March 2009

  17. April 2009

  18. May 2009

  19. June 2009

  20. July 2009

  21. August 2009

  22. September 2009

  23. October 2009

  24. November 2009

  25. December 2009

  26. January 2010

  27. February 2010

  28. March 2010

  29. April 2010

  30. May 2010

  31. June 2010

  32. July 2010

  33. August 2010

  34. September 2010

  35. October 2010

  36. November 2010

  37. December 2010

  38. January 2011

  39. February 2011

  40. March 2011

  41. April 2011

  42. May 2011



CREDITS

© Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess. credits are not allowed to be removed / editted .



CHARMAINE CHEONG.

I’m a somebody and a nobody. I’m rational and emotional. I’m critical but I’m non-judgemental.

I like my things categorized by types and chronologically. I like taking photos to preserve the moments of my life. I like dystopian literature. I like reading Wikipedia articles at random. I like travelling to foreign lands and seeing the world. I like long conversations over good food. I like pop and classical music. I like guitars. I like cats. I like writing random, mushy letters and notes to the people important to me. I have a whole long list of things that I like, but you’ve got to get to know me better to know them all.